Tax Accountant | Grinnell, Iowa
Here at T. L. Baker & Co., LLP we are in the business of delivering expert tax solutions with personalized client service. We are looking for someone who has passion and experience in preparing and filing tax returns. Does this sound like you? Then we want you to join our team and help us live out our mission!
- Prepare tax returns for the following types of clients:
- Prepare Tax Planning and Projections
- Handle routine client questions and work directly with clients to obtain necessary information for financial statement compilations and tax returns
- Conduct tax research for unusual tax related events
- Assist with quarterly and annual tax and financial reporting
- Have a bachelor’s degree or associates degree in accounting plus 0-5 years of tax experience
- Be a licensed CPA, EA or with the goal of obtaining a certification
- T. L. Baker & Co. will reimburse you for your sitting fees after your first tax season with us
- Be willing and able to learn new processes with minimal oversight
- Have strong math, analytical and problem solving skills
- Have great attention to detail
- Have a strong work ethic and the determination to complete the work efficiently and effectively
- Be team oriented and passionate about what you do
If you fit the description above, submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.